SeaStar Inboard Steering Systems are engineered and manufactured for all Pleasure and Work Boat applications up to 50ft. with some exceptions. See the Application Guide below for specific details.
For Commercial and Work Boat applications over 50ft. (11.5m) and Pleasure Boats not included in the Application Chart below please refer to our Capilano range of Inboard Steering Systems.
• Regular duty aluminum cylinders.
• Heavy duty brass cylinders.
• Easy installation for single and dual rudder vessels.
• Cylinders supplied with bleeder fittings.
• Two axis articulation.
• Easy autopilot interface.
FOUR STEPS TO SELECT A STEERING SYSTEM FOR AN INBOARD POWERED BOAT
1. From the Application Guide below select the System Number appropriate for the vessel based on:
a) hull type – displacement or planing,
b) length of vessel,
c) number of rudders, and
d) usage of vessel.
2. From the Order Guide below select the appropriate helms and accessory hardware for each steering station.
3. From the Order Guide select the fitting and hose kits required for the installation.
4. Confirm that you have sufficient space available in:
a) the area the cylinder is to be mounted, and
b) the dash area for the steering components.