- Lectrotab standard actuators manufactured after October 1, 2009, are covered by a lifetime warranty to be free of material and workmanship defects.
- The warranty period ends when the actuator becomes unusable for reasons other than material and workmanship defects.
- Standard actuator failures due to material and workmanship defects may be replaced with an exact or like model by obtaining a "Return Authorization" number from Lectrotab and sending the failed actuator back for warranty evaluation. If the returned actuator is deemed to be covered under warranty, a replacement actuator will be shipped to you ground freight, FOB Richmond, Virginia for domestic customers. An advanced replacement actuator may also be sent out prior to returning the failed actuator with a form of security provided by the customer or dealer. For International customers, please contact a Lectrotab distributor for warranty replacement information.
- Actuator failures due to normal wear and tear, misuse, abuse, neglect, negligence, incidental or consequential damages or a failure to follow Lectrotab's written installation instructions are NOT covered by this lifetime warranty policy.
- This lifetime warranty policy does NOT cover labor cost, hauling fees or any other associated fees pertaining to replacing the actuator.
Choose The Type And Size Actuator