All Lectrotab actuators are covered by a worldwide lifetime warranty.
Lectrotab designs and manufactures premium quality electromechanical trim tab systems for the leisure and commercial marine markets. The Lectrotab system is easy to install on new boats or to replace existing trim tabs.
These innovative systems feature:
· 12 gauge stainless steel with an integrally formed 12 gauge rolled and pinned hinge to strengthen the tab and eliminate spot welds
· Dynamic motor braking for instant ram stop and accurate positioning
· Actuators with no exposed metal parts to eliminate corrosion
· Internal friction brake which prevents tab movement under all conditions
· Patented internal self-pressurisation system to eliminate negative pressure
· Patented seal placement to prevent seal damage due to barnacle growth
· Precision planetary gear box for quiet and efficient operation
Since their introduction to the market, Lectrotab trim tabs, manufactured in Richmond, Virginia, have been distributed worldwide. They are used on all types of boats including pleasure, fishing, commercial and air boats in a wide range of sizes.