• All engines with threaded tilt (steering) tubes complying with ABYC P17/ABYC P21//NMEA/BIA standards for mechanical steering.
• Cylinder attaches to the engine tilt tube as per ABYC/NMEA/BIA standard.
• Single and multiple outboard engine installations.
• Total power to 600 Hp in counter rotating application. (see order guide )
• Typical applications include center console fishboats and cruisers.
• Ease of installation.
• Alternative to Front Mount Cylinder.
• Unbalanced cylinder with 4.8/5.7 turns lock to lock.
• Suitable for installation in shallow splashwells.
• Suitable for use on engines fitted with power steering.